Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Shop cabinet

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Heres a simple shop cabinet I built to store small cut-offs. Those pieces of wood that I save for all sorts of reasons. I used 3/4" plywood for most of the cabinet. Easily adaptable for any storage use.





New saw.

So yeah...I got a new table saw thanks to a bunch of really kind people who got together to buy me one. Cant wait to use it! Im not sure what to do with my old one now. Kinda thinking about saving it for cutting crappy wood...maybe pressure treated lumber for yard projects that dont need to be precise and tend to mangle saws. Just need to find the space.




Shop pics. 

My dad has been visiting this week. His help was enormous in getting the cabinet built. Im not sure I would have completed it in time to post the video without him. Thanks Dad! He has also been running around taking pictures of the build and the new saw arriving:












TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment