Thursday, March 6, 2014

Installing a new stove

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
I spent yesterday in the kitchen. Not cooking, but installing a new stove. I always find it curious how the simplest projects tend to complicate themselves. My next home improvement project is bound to be new counter tops. Anyone have any words of wisdom as to installing them? I have no budget to speak of and will have to go with laminated counters. Ive never installed counter tops and suspect that project will take me a week. Once I get into it, I will probably discover issues that will extend that to two weeks!

Today Ive been working on a flag case. Ill keep you posted on the project, which is a very special one for me. Video Friday, 11-11-11, Veterans Day in America.


*****

Mere Minutes


TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment